Skip link #3:
Skip to section/department menu
WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
We've missed seeing you and your children!
The Becker County WIC Program can't wait to see how your children have grown! Families can come back in person for their WIC appointments, so
we can measure your child and talk with you about their growth and your family's nutritional needs.
WIC is more than food. We provide nutrition education customized for your family. We also still offer virtual visits for some appointments,
call us to learn about our options: 218-847-5628 Ext. 5398 or 5430.
Benefits of WIC:
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding resources and support
- Nutrient-rich foods
- Immunization assessment and screening
- Referrals to health and social service providers
WIC Card Help!
You must set your PIN before shopping with your WIC Card!
to set your PIN OR if your WIC Card is lost, stolen or damaged.
Contact your WIC Clinic
if your card needs to be replaced.
WIC is a nutrition education program serving income eligible pregnant and postpartum women, infants to age one, and
children to age 5. The program provides nutrition and breastfeeding education, health referrals, and vouchers for
Who may be eligible?
- Live in Minnesota, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or have a child or foster child under 5 years of age.
- Meet the income guidelines, and
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
How do I apply or what if I have questions?