Skip link #3:
Skip to section/department menu
Stacie White - Director
I.T. Department News...
Becker County is seeking bids for consideration of a design/build of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software package and implementation services. Bids must be submitted to the I.T. Director of Becker County no later than Sept. 3, 2021. Official Notice (PDF). RFP Details (PDF).
The Information Technology Department is established to provide for an overall integrated information management system. This
system is charged with providing security, voice and data processing, storage, retrieval, output, and communications to a large
number of employees and departments applying a variety of uses and needs. It is the Information Technology Department's mission
to provide useful and reliable technology solutions to Becker County employees, departments, and citizens.
Programs & Services Provided:
- Technical support
- Software systems and commercial applications
- Computers, servers, peripherals
- Networks and wireless communications
- Phone, voice messaging, and video conferencing
- Mobile devices
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) support
- Database management and storage systems
- Software development and programming
- Web development and graphic design
- Security infrastructure
- Technology training, consulting, and research