Skip link #3:
Skip to section/department menu
WIC (Women, Infants and Children)
Benefits of WIC:
- Nutrition counseling and education
- Breastfeeding resources and support
- Nutrient-rich foods
- Immunization assessment and screening
- Referrals to health and social service providers
eWIC is here!
If your card is lost/stolen/damaged or need PIN reset call 1-833-566-5248
WIC is a nutrition education program serving income eligible pregnant and postpartum women, infants to age one, and
children to age 5. The program provides nutrition and breastfeeding education, health referrals, and vouchers for
Who may be eligible?
- Live in Minnesota, and
- Are pregnant, a new mother, or have a child or foster child under 5 years of age.
- Meet the income guidelines, and
- Have a medical or nutrition need.
How do I apply or what if I have questions?
Contact Becker County Public Health (WIC)
Ext. 5398 - LeAnn
Ext. 5430 - Katlyn
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."