Communicate our Performance
We are committed to being open and transparent about our performance. The Natural Resources Management Department will provide
clear and complete information to the public by:
- Reporting performance results to the County Board and the Public Advisory Committee in the following areas:
- Summary results of inspections, internal and external audits, and corrective actions taken.
- Performance against objectives and targets and key performance indicators.
- Any change in land management strategies as a results of monitoring activities.
- Maintaining a website that provides the public with a summary of forest management plans and infromation on land management activities
- Responding in a timely manner to requests for information.